Thursday, August 25, 2011

Designs for Toe Nails

HeLLo everyone! Today I want to share some of my pedicure pictures I've did recently. I am so into toe nails now :) I so love my non "growing-in" toe nails :) So happy :)
Anyways, the first design was inspired by Enamel Girl . It is kindda imitation of water marbling but it's much better in my opinion. U just need make ur own design on zip lock bag, wait until it completly dry and peel of perfect image. The only tip for this marbling is make sure U apply decent thick top coat so it'll easy peel off from zip lock bag.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another toe nails I did by using ALLUE in Neon Purple with ARITAUM Purple Sparkling nail polishes. I also added some white dots.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is stamping nail design using B12 image plate + balck special nail polish. For the background pattern I used gold China Needme nail polish + cracking nail polish by Prorance in Hot Orange #05.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another cracking polish by Prorance in Sky #03. For the main color I used VoV Chamon nail polish #39.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And my toes of the day :) I used my Franken polish in Wonder Grass. Very glittery green polish. 2 layers on. I'm wearing it for 4 days now and it looks like I just put it on :) Awesome!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats all for toe nail designs.
Whats on ur toes today?

P.S. I have a very deep tan feet, I know. That from our summer vacation to the beach LOL~   

7 comments:

  1. love your toe designs esp the first one! but i find doing art on toes are harder as i need to constantly bend while doing it. and backache is inevitable after an hour or just 30 mins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first design. You're super creative. I don't think I can do nail art on my toe nails when I can't on my own finger nails. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice ...I cant do nail art in my toes. I just make it simple apply a tan colored nail polish

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish my toenails looked like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glade I found this blog your nails are really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great designs. They really are appropriate for toes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm glad the marbling worked for you. You're pedicures are so pretty and you inspired me to do a pedicure after we chatted. I experimented with nail foils for the toes and it turned out well. Not as pretty as your nail art, but still pretty, lol.

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...