Saturday, July 09, 2011

HELLO KITTY STAMPING NAIL ART KIT

HeLLo everyone!! How is ur weekend goes? It is so rainfall here in Korea lol~ I can't even open my windows :D And just sitting at home in front of the screen and try to share my wonderful experience ;)
 Despite the fact that Konad made ​​in Korea brand - it is very difficult to get their products over here. So untill now I didn't used them BUT there is a very nice replacement of such nail stamping kits. And one of them are available on BORN PRETTY store.
For all those people who like designing nails it is such a nice way to create a beautiful manicure by yourself. It is pretty easy to do a nail designs with this kit because it includes everything u need.
Hello Kitty & Floral Stamping Nail Art Kit includes:
2 pcs metal plate
3 pcs nail stamp polish
1 stamper and 1 scraper
Color of the nail polish: Red, Green, Dark Blue.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
By the way, with this nail art stamping kits u can designing not only ur nails. As well as U can decorate ur cell phone and more other hard surfaces. 
Those image plates are excellent quality. Every single design turns out perfectly. What I can't say about special polishes in the kit. I kindda tried to use them a few times already but seems like a texture is very fluid for this purpose. So I've used different s.p. from this kit.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Special Polishes a bit closer
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BORN PRETTY image plates B87 and B89. >_< my new babies :P
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here I made some designs with both plates :D I call this one "Born Pretty" using image plate B89 and sp in Black.

HOW TO DO:
1. Apply a base coat at first. After that with a tiny piece of sponge apply creame yellow only on nail tips.
2. Apply yellow glitter jelly nail polish.
3. Stamp a few black flowers and put a rhinestone on the center.
4. Make a few dots with a dotting tool and yellow acrilic paint.
5. Seal everything with a shimmer top coat and DONE!

DO NOT forget to take off a plastic cover from image plates before use. And also u have to wipe off all the remains of nail polish afterwords. Lets keep our stuff clean lol~
Born Pretty Born Pretty image plate design
And here is another design using B87 ip and sp White.
"CRACKED HELLO KITTY"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Overall I think it worth to try only those image plates. Do like them a lot!
Use my cupon code for 10% OFF on http://www.bornprettystore.com/
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The nail stamping kit was sent to me by Born Pretty store.

10 comments:

  1. the black polish and whit ehello kitty head is a beautiful combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no worries, no need to leave comment if you're having trouble :) Thanks for leaving a sweet message on my FB page! I love the Hello Kitty nail stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries, no need to leave comment if you're having trouble :) Thanks for leaving a sweet message on my FB page! I love the Hello Kitty nail stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries, no need to leave comment if you're having trouble :) Thanks for leaving a sweet message on my FB page! I love the Hello Kitty nail stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You ladies!

    And thanx fr understanding sweet Nikki :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hello Kitty stamps are sooo cute!

    Jonna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow your nails look so beautiful. ♥
    I have the same nail stamping kit. But I can't seem to get the entire image on my nail. I have no idea where I am going wrong or the images on the plate are so small. I'd be glad if you can help me out. :|

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Shang J, sometimes I have the same problem with a stamping art. Usually it's just a too liquid special polish or U have to wipe off all the stamping tools with a nail polish remover. Hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The template is not an original and a bad fake. The proportions are not correct. Regards www.hbnails.at

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what is correct proportions then? And what is original Hello Kitty image plate? For your information, there is to many different image plates then Konad!

      Delete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...