Thursday, July 07, 2011

CRACKING POLISHES by THE FACE SHOP

HeLLo everyone! A few days ago I bought some of The Face Shop nail polishes from their latest Cracking collection. On my local store there is available only 4 different colors in black, gray, blue and brown. I got three of them and just want to share my experience :)
I used all of them and I like them all! Absolutely nice texture, applies very nice, smooth and in opaque layer. Cracks very - very good! If I could I will buy more of a different colors from this collection. Absolutely like how it cracks and looks on nails. If you have the opportunity to try out The Face Shop Cracking collection nail polishes DO NOT miss such great chance :D

Here I make swatches for those 3 polishes. For main background color I chose Barbie Pink creame nail polish. Cracking polishes has a matte finish after appying them on nails but you can make it look glossy by applying a top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here I made some nail designs using those cracking polishes:)
ANGEL LIGHTS ANGEL LIGHTS Cracking Nails
Cracking Nail Polish
Cracking Nail Tips
Cracking Nails Blue Cracking Nail Polish by The Face Shop
Also I want to re-post some of my nail designs which I've lost on Picasa album!
 "POLKADOT"
Polka Dot
BABY BLUE
Baby Blue
"DRY MARBLING NAIL TIPS"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"CANDY CANE"
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STAMPING NAIL DESIGN BY THE FACE SHOP
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats all for now! Thanx for looking :D
Have a great day :D

8 comments:

  1. OMG!!..Those cracking nail polishes is gorgeous..Love how you combine the background colour with the cracking nail polish.. Yay!!..I still remember all your old design..^_^..Can't wait to see more from you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, they have crack polish nah.. ^^,) hm po ung polish? tnx po.. ^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! TFS have a crackle polish? i didn't know that, thanks for the swatches sis anastacia, mwah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the best nail art posts ever! you are so creative to create such wonderfully looking art :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Особенно синий крак какой! И цветочки на матовом черном изысканно очень!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the latest collection from The Face Shop it's their cracking polishes! I love them so far!

    @ Dana, спасибочки большое! Очень люблю смотреть и читать Ваш блог!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...