Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Christmas Nail Design

Hello everyone! It's a Christmas Season already! I really enjoy these holidays and so I decided to make some nail designs for this sort of theme. For todays mani I used just a few nail polishes, sponge kit, dotting tool and detailed brush. To start with I applied shimmery white polish as my main base color after that I sponged baby pink and cream white on top of it. Draw some green "petals" kindda shapes and with a dotting tool add some red dots. Thats it, easy huh? What do U think?

PRODUCTS USED:
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex nail polish in GR502 mixed with Sassy polish in Emerald
The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting clear top coat
The Face Shop sponge kit, Nail art small detail brush, Dotting tool (small size)

Christmas Nail Design 

...my right hand...

Christmas Nail Design

Thats it for today. Will be posting some candy cane nails a bit later :) 'till next time :)
P.S. Don't forget to check out Hakkımda's give-away.

24 comments:

  1. awww such lovely nail design... hmmm!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani!!..I love it..Very easy and easy to follow..^_^.. Can't wait for christmas..Yay!..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so Christmas-y! Lovely. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design! So simple and pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love it! Your nails has grown so much! Absolutely gorgeous sweety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab nails,hun!
    makes me go under it so i could just have an excuse to kiss someone..LOL

    lovely!

    can't wait to see more from you
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  8. another gorgeous design! Feels super Christmas-y!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fantastic for the holidays, you did such a great job with basic tools!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks awesome!! The holly looks like it came right off a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! It'll look great for white Xmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks so pretty! I think I'm going to try it. It looks pretty simple!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sponge effect. looks like snow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Girl looks like you are so ready for the holiday...
    The design looks beautiful... thanks for sharing... Do more if you can...

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey,
    i like your blog...
    do you want to follow each other?
    i would be happy if you visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey!It's really like christmas, I love it!
    (artkesynail.over-blog.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...