Thursday, December 02, 2010

Candy Cane for Christmas

HI all! As I promised here is more of Christmas nails :) Just another simple and very basic idea of candy canes. Very, very easy to do, all what u need is just a few lines across ur nail plate + some stars :)

PRODUCTS USED:
VoV Strengether Solution (this was used for nail polish base coat)
The Face Shop Face & It nail polish in WH001 ( used for main base color)
Eclipse nail polish in Blue Angel (sponged for green candies)
Beauty World Nail Coctail Trio in Cream Red (for the red lines)
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in GR503 (used for green candy line)
Red, Gold and Green stars (I bought them in a craft store and used as a nail decoration)

Christmas Candy Cane 

Today is so rainy out there and I don't have enough lighting to get my pictures clear as always. Kindda blurry a bit but I'm pretty sure u've got an idea for ur Christmas mani *wink* :)

Candy Cane

Here is my right hand. I took this picture outside so it looks more clear ;) 

Candy Cane for Christmas

Thats it for now :D Let me know what do U think? Any other ideas for X-mas nail designs?
Thanx for looking!

22 comments:

  1. waaaah i'm not surprised anymore.. ur so creative!!! in every post that you have

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... u7r4 nails are getting long.. love this candy cane nails

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.. I miss having long nails. Cute design! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super Christmasy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!..GORGEOUS!!..I love it..I'm excited to celebrate christmas..

    I'm requesting for snowman and snowflake mani hun..^_^..Oh ya don't forget christmas tree..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to eat those! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks great! I love the candy cane design and I think the little stars add the perfect finishing touch!

    Just wish I had the skill and patience to create a look like this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute mani. Like bite size candy canes. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! I need to start painting my nails now :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome nails! I wish I could do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. they look good enough to eat lol :)
    http://xcharmed-chickx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. very nice!
    the stars really add a bit of something extra.

    for xmas nail designs how about gifts or ribbons.. i've seen some of those on some blogs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear that the spot eraser doesn't work for you, it does take time for me to like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that is so amazing!
    I love the way you made it look like candycanes hehe

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice! :) i wanna bite it because it looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!!! and perfect for this time of year xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nails can really be done up well with so many ideas here.I love to do nail art and the bright colors in the nail palette makes my day right and beautiful.
    organic makeup

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...