Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Let's do it again! WATER DECALS.

Hi Lovelies! I'm kindda very busy these days for preparing some things for our upcoming winter trip :) It's a big pleasure buying gifts for friends and family and just thinking about this trip to my hometown. Simply because I didn't have a chance to see my mom for long 3 years. Very exciting :) And this year I'll be able to celebrate Christmas and New Year with my family YAY!!!

Anyways, the other day I wanted to use water slide decals one more time and actually I do like the final result at this time.

Water Slide Decals

Here is the color I've used as base for decals. The Face Shop Face & It collection in WH001. 3 coats on. Sounds like a lot but this perticular polish dries very fast.

The Face Shop

Another polish I was wear during the last week. The Face Shop Nail Pleasure collection in GR501. 2 coats on.
The Face Shop

Thats it for now. Thanx for looking :D

25 comments:

  1. :O So pretty!! :D Beautiful!!
    It must be so nice to finally go home and see your family and they get to meet you children :) Hope you have a amazing time~ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous..I love it hun..I love all the nail colors..Absolutely gorgeous..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty in pink..hope u'll have great time with ur vacation with ur family

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you live far from your mom?

    pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are all so pretty! i love the pearly white tone the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah...luv the design....cute nd pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow girl! you have really gorgeous set of nails!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute nails have an awesome time with your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. everything looks gorgeous! ♥
    I hope you have a wonderful trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute decals and an amazing green! spending the Holidays with the family is what its all about. enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nail designs are getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooo, I love the way they turned out. Too cute! And I am so lusting that green now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your nail art! I don't put too much blog on my blogroll, but I'm gonna put you there. You know, this is more than manicure, this is REAL ART. I'm happy for you being excited about your trip, I wish you a nice vacation with your family. Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank U so much everyone! Glad u all like that design :)

    @Paulina, Yes, for now i'm living 8 hours flying from my mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Вау, красота! Какие симпатичные наклеечки - я так люблю геометрию на ногтях, так ровно никогда не нарисуешь сама! ОЧень красиво!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the shimmers are so apparent but so nice (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Dana, пасибки! не получилось у меня использовать их в первый раз зато в этот раз выглядит более менее :)

    @Dana Yoshimizu, thank U sweetheart :)

    @izumi, LOL~ thats why those called glitter nail polish :) Thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! The face shop got some nice polishes! Didn't hear of the brand before.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Снежный белый потрясающий! Очень люблю такие оттенки! Жаль нет у нас этой фирмы.
    Маникюр и длина ногтей идеальная!

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...