Thursday, November 04, 2010

Glam French Mani

HI ladies!
I didn't french mani for a long time already and decided to make some gold kindda looking glam tips.

PRODUCTS USED:
The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting Top Coat

Glam French

Here is my right hand :)

Glam French Mani

Also the other day my hubby got for me these stickers :) YES! He knows that i'm obsessed with nail decorating stuff and flowers :) And believe me it is sooo big pleasure to get sometimes such simple but very special gifts :)
Nail Stickers

Thats it for today. Don't have enough time as always. But thank u all for take ur time to visit and comment on my blog! Very do appreciate it!
'till next time!

16 comments:

  1. so sparkly! im dazzled! ♥.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!..Very sparkly..I love it hun..It very glam thou..^_^..Wow!! I love the silver french tip sticker!!.. Cute nail stickers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A french mani that looks really glamorous and dazzling! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOOW! This is soo beautiful and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, wonderlful, very very glam!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous ♥ I'm amazed at how steady BOTH your hands are!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the gold tips! It does look really glam :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!!! SOO pretty!!

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe, what a cute present from your husband! must mean that much more (: if my boyfriend ever got me makeup, i'd be SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very glamourous and sweet of your husband to buy you nails gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woaoh! So sparkly, like a princess mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi......beautiful nail art!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...