Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Dancing Phalanges

Hey everyone!
Do U know what is Franken is? Are U like making ur own nail polishes? So today I want to introduce to all of U Dancing Phalanges blog! When I read her blog post and Penny said that she made her own top coat I clearly was so amazed! Because it looks so glittery and just gorgeous! She also doing such nice and accurate nail polish swatches of different brands. Penny just started blogging and not a lot of nail polish bloggers knows about her blog so please go and check out Dancing Phalanges HERE. Lets support each other!

Here some of Dancing Phalanges nail polish swatches ...

snow_natural_glitter_001 


shrockstarpink_bottlehold 


ForAudrey_fullsun_bottlehold_001 


119A_natural_bottlehold_002


Thats it! Please go and check out Penny's blog ;)
Take care and have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. I like the very first one. It reminds me of Christmas. A cute one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to such a great blog, her pictures are very nice and clear!

    Have a great day Anastacia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one looks really good =) I like that the glitters are of different sizes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all her nail polish colors..

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the shades are super unique! Audrey is really such a nice shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring me! This is so nice of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the china glaze for audrey color :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://freemakeupsamples4u.com is the only website which you can get free makeup samples of high standard therefore can improve money spending in that field.

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...