Tuesday, November 16, 2010

China Glaze in "Cherry Pie"

Hey everyone! Just a very quick update for my very first China Glaze nail polish which I've got from the swap with my dear friend Thriszha of FAB UR NAILS. This kind of brand of nail polishes are not available localy here in Korea and I'm so exciting to try out it!

China Glaze nail polish in Cherry Pie. The application in 2 coats.

China Glaze

Also I stamped some design on the very tip of my nails with white stamping polish. I still failing in stamping nail designs but I'm working on it :)

*camera flash*
China Glaze CHERRY PIE

And just one more picture of my naked nails. Recently I like to use Strengthner Solution by VoV nail clinic and it works so nice :) But another fact that then longer my nails getting then curler they are :(

Natural Nails Nail Growing

Thats it all so far! Take care and 'till next time :)

11 comments:

  1. That cherry color is so vibrant and pretty! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice red :D your nails look awesome! i even love your regular nails (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherry pie reminds me of China Glaze's "strawberry fields" polish.

    Except cherry pie is more of a red, and strawberry fields is a pink. But they both seem to have the same glitter/shimmer to it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..I love your nail polish color..I never try China Glaze before..=(.. I agree with you hun..My nail also like yours..The longer my nail the curler it be..Sigh..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that color ans I especially love china glaze. It's one of my favorites. I don't think they sell that color though =\

    As nails get longer they are supposed to curl. Mine does too. The length at when they curl is different for everyone though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Поздравляю с первым ЧГ! Я обожаю всю ту коллекцию - летнюю. У меня всё есть, кроме этого Черри Пая и зеленого арбузного. Не нашла у нас. Они такие яркие и с красивым глиттером!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Поздравляю с первым ЧГ! Я обожаю всю ту коллекцию - летнюю. У меня всё есть, кроме этого Черри Пая и зеленого арбузного. Не нашла у нас. Они такие яркие и с красивым глиттером!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love! your nail shape is just fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!nice one:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the colour u r lucky having the nails u do mine just break as soon as they have grown the smallest amount of millimeters i guess that comes from the abuse i have put my nails through from having acrylics :/

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...