Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trying New Stuff...

Hey everyone! Not completely back coz my son still in the hospital. He feels much better lately! He already again started interesting in toys and robots and stuff and I want buy him every single toy in the world... Thank u all so much for your prayers! Hopefully next week my healthy boy be able back home *fingers cross*
As for my mani, I really don't have so much and anything creative and cool to show you. But recently I've tried some of my new stuffies. As well as one of the Sally Hansen nail polishes which dear Thriszha was sent me and Aritaum nail products too. I don't remember who but somebody asked me where to find Aritaum products? Well, it is Korean beauty store which sales IOPE, Laneige and such, also the store distribute some of their own products. So I found the nail polishes and nail stickers there.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sally Hansen in Mille Flue (not sure about the name). Application in 2 coats. Also I put Aritaum nail stickers on. Don't have enough time to decorate my nails other way... Don't like the stickers tho, those are kindda heavy and begin to curl after applying.
Aritaum 
Aritaum nail polish in Crazy Grey #58. Application in 2 coats. Creame nail polish which I really wanted to have in my collection. Very opaque and nice color. If there available basic white and black I'll definately grab them coz seems like they will be great for stamping.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is another Aritaum nail polish in Midnight Khaki. 2 coats on. Beautiful color with micro shimmer to it.
Thats it! Thank U for looking!

34 comments:

  1. OMG cute nail design! So pink and girly! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first design, looks very kawaii ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first design looks really pretty and super girly! :P

    I hope your son fully recovers soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glad he's feeling better :) hopefully he'll come back to you soon!

    love the last polish especially :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the first one.. the pink is so pretty with the tiny bow stickers

    ReplyDelete
  6. the pink color one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm happy to read that your boy is getting well :)

    This mani is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looooooove it! well i like the nail stickers :) i think they're cute!!! i wantnnt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow........love it


    http://helibeauties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pink is so sweet!!

    good to hear that your son is getting better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the first one, so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the nail colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you seriously have the prettiest nails I've ever seen ! The first nail art looks really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pink nails are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my..Absolutely gorgeous mani hun..I love it..Very girly..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the second one... :) so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad to hear that your son is feeling better! :)
    The pink nails are so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the nails!!!!hope your baby will get well soon,goodday!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yes! That pink is totally GIRLY!!!! so cute can~!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The pink one is cute! :) love it! hope baby get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. those are really pretty designs,hun!
    the pink nail looks soooooooooooooooo girly!

    how is your son,sweetie?
    i bet he is already on the way to full health
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all the colors! How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  23. fabulous... love the both colors...and those stickers rock!! thanks for the swatches...

    ReplyDelete
  24. first impression: KAWAII nails!!! and I love the pinky milk tone

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow. i love nail art, especially the pink one with ribbons. :) anyways, i hope your son gets well soon. tc!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous!

    agitarsimonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The pink nails are sooooooo pretty!!!

    New follower!!

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the designs, they are all so pretty and girly!

    ReplyDelete
  29. The first design is so cute! I wish your son a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  30. the grey looks fab!!!!gr8 one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Suas unhas são lindas! Parabéns! Apesar de não entender inglês, amei as postagens! Estou seguindo seu blog!

    Bjos!

    ReplyDelete
  32. a amazing design, really girly, really glamorous

    ReplyDelete
  33. a amazing design, really girly, really glamorous

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...