Friday, October 29, 2010

Tips Accent

HI ladies! The other day I've got R.A.O.K. from MAE with two image plates and I seriously couldn't wait to put them on my nails. So I did another mani kindda accented on the tips of nails using sponge technique as always.
PRODUCTS USED:
The Face Shop Face & It Long Lasting Top Coat

Tips Accent

As main color for this design I used Sally Hansen nail polish in Aurora Diamond. Application in 2 layers.
Sally Hansen Nail Polish 

And here is the package surprise from MAE (Art of Nail). Just want to say thanx again MAE! I really do like those i.p. And your card to me is so sweet!

R.A.O.K. from MAE

Thats it! Thanx for looking!

15 comments:

  1. I love ! Wow you have a lot of nail art designs per week! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic nail art, I really like how those colours blend together, and the Konad-icure is the perfect final touch... Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!..Great mani..I love it hun..Love the flower..^_^..Can't wait for you to play with all the design on that plate..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!! So girly and pretty!

    <3Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  5. its very girly.. love it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that's a gorgeous design! Such wonderful colors ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This design is super pretty and feminine! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sally hansen nail color is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really have to try this sponge application, it looks MARVELOUS on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...