Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sponge Design

HI everyone! Yay! almost 900 followers, three more and I'm gonna hit 900 followers! Just want to say thank to all of you for your huge support. It really means a lot to me!! Every single comment make me more inspiring! Thank U for following and reading my blog!!

The other day I made a mani inspired by fall. I used some green, yellow and orange colors to get this pattern.

POLISHES USED:
Base, Top and Quick Dry nail polishes
Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral
Lofes nail polish in Peach
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in YL702
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in GR502
Aritaum Two Way nail pen in White and Black
Art Deco nail stickers.
004

...right hand with a flash...

005

Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral. The application in 2 coats. Awesome texture and such a huge-giant brush. In one stroke i can fill in whole nail plate of my pinky finger :) This color was used as main shade for the nail design.
Peripera nail polish in Metallic Coral

Thats it for now! Thank U all for looking and until next time :)

22 comments:

  1. i love the base color :D reminds me of NARS orgasm and that kind of pink with gold sheen type things, super pretty!

    oh but let me get to the actual mani.. sooooooo GORGEOUS!! this is BY FAAAR my favorite mani i've seen you do. if i saw this design on acrylics at the store i would buy them, even though i don't like acrylics.

    GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!..That flower is nail sticker?.. If it is and I will say WOW it look real!!!..I love your mani hun..Absolutely creative plus i love your colors combination..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ThRiSzHa, Thank U :D

    @izumi, awe! thank u so much sweetheart! but if i can do it you can do it too :P Just try to sponge all those bright colors on your nail and you'll get something like this for sure :)

    @ -AnGiEpInK-, Yup, those are nail stickers :) ThanQ so much sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peripera nail polish looks really pretty! I like the shade. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have the prettiest nails! I can't imagine seeing them in person! I'll be in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @locke, ThanQ!

    @Pammy, yes, it looks really nice, thank u!

    @domesticgoddess, thank u so much!

    @Askmewhats, thank u a lot Nikki :) seriously, i've got a lot of compliments on my nails with this mani :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so beautiful =) keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow....the first one looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The base color is so pretty! Love the design too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Bless (Vhlesz), @BeautyOnTheWay, @Dina (XYYan), Thank U so much ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on 900 followers! That's a LOT!
    Lovely nail design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow I love the coral and the nail art looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty and exotic! i hope you reach 900 soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that's stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. the peripera nail polish is pretty! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shape of your nails, so elegant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. sooooooo pretty,hun!
    love the color combination. it's so funky & fun!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool gradient flowers! I'm in love with your nail art! :) Kisses

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...