Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Nail Coctail

HI ladies! Recently i've got a lot of nail stuff and really didn't have a chance to play with. So today i did a mani and used some of new things. 
POLISHES USED: 
Allue in Neon Orange
VoV in Silver Shoes
I just applied pastel yellow n.p. as my main color, sponged on top of it bright yellow, then neon orange and "nail coctail". Draw some petals kindda shape and sealed those black lines with silver glitter polish.
015
...my right hand...
014
Swatch of San San n.p. i used as my main color.
San San in Tropical Lemon. 2 coats.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I also decided to take a pic of my naked nails mark it with a date and see how they grow lol~
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for now! Thank u for looking!

17 comments:

  1. This mani is amazing and summery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails are so long & nice, I wish mine could look like that!! >.< Jealous of your nails hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. this sansan color looks great on u.. i love the shape & length of ur nails...and ofcourse ur nails are always gorgeous...i want to try that nail hardener too...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. i luv the yellow nails! so bright and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love how creamy the colors look :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have SanSan there?! I thought it was just a local brand here in the PH. It looks really lemony! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous as usual hun..I love it!!.. Those colors look firey..

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur nails.
    i just stopped doing gel nails and my nails is so weak and cant seem to grow long. ive been doing gel nails for 2 years continuously ):

    is there any recommadation of products i could use to help of my growth and strengthen it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the nails, they're so bright and beautiful, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The color combination is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reminds me of summer and resorts! :):) pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Reminds me of sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning. Love the first mani, colours and everything! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha i wonder how long your nails will grow as well :D

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...