Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a-la Flowers

HI ladies! Yesterday i was bored of waiting for mail with passport for my little baby and decided to change my mani. It took me a pretty long time because i've did a lot of layers. I applied a light yellow nail polish as main color; sponged on top of it bright yellow, green and dark green. Applied a sparkle nail polish on top of everything and drew some black, white and red lines which seems like a flower shape. Added some random dots and shimmer top coat.

PRODUCTS USED:
The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in GR502
BW Nail Coctail nail polish in glittery white
Aritaum Two Way nail art pen in White and Black

a-la flowers
...natural light...

...with a flash...
a-la flowers

The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in YL701. Application in 2 coats. Sorry for such clumsy layering :P

The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex in YL701

And i also did another shot for my naked nails. I just applied The Face Shop Almond nail and cuticle balm on. Amazing stuff, love it so much, very moisturizing and hydrating my nails! But when the last time i went to the store it was sold out :( I have to get a backup for this product, seriously need it!
I know the nails look kindda very yellow tho but honestly i don't worry? who cares which color my nails under nail polish?

Naked nails

Thats it! Next time i'll do some stamping nail design because i just got sweet R.A.O.K. from MAE (Art of Nail) :) Check out her amazing nail art blog! because she is so talented and inspiring with all the nail designs!
Thanx for looking :)

24 comments:

  1. so festive sis! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so festive! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous! wow very intricate and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! makes me wanna try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a very stunning mani... ur really a pro!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!..Absolutely gorgeous and creative mani hun!!..I love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. as long as your nails are healthy, who cares what they look like xD i know there are products for stain removal.

    LOVE the mani though!! they just keep getting better and better (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color combination's pretty! I agree, they look so vibrant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shit!! i though you had falsenails!! im jealous now knowing its your own haha<3

    <3cassie

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should try bubble while to get the yellow off your nails :)

    I LOVE your nail art as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. The base color is really pretty! Of course the finish look too :)
    I'm using the cuticle balm too, but I think it's a bit too greasy... :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love it.. the details are super cool and the overall nail is cute

    ReplyDelete
  13. very creative... as usual our very own anastacia park

    ReplyDelete
  14. great mani, really nice flowers. I love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi again. i just tried your Spider Web mani and mentioned you on my blog. thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  16. У меня тоже желтые ногти под лаком - особенно кончики. Но действительно - кого волнует? :)

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...