Sunday, October 03, 2010

"Black and White"

 Hey ladies!
Here I am back with another Fab Nailarts weekly challenge entry. The theme is "Black and White". You have to create mani using only black and white colors, obviously lol~ Click HERE to see all amazing entries!
I decided to make a free design which is absolutely easy to do. You only have to apply a thick layer of opaque white nail polish all over the nail plate, add 2-3 lines of black polish and with a toothpic or needle connect it in a spiral shape. Also I alternate it wth a black color as well. For more original look add some bling-bling stuff...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Nail Polishes Used:
The Face Shop base coat and shimmer top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hope I gave you an idea for your next mani :) Thats it for now! Thank u for looking! Have a gorgeous weekend!

17 comments:

  1. I think this is seriously one of my favorites you've ever done! It's so amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe "blingbling" very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so amazing love it..
    Sorry that I didn't drop by earlier..
    Love ur nail art posts, they all look sooooo professional^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! You are getting way good at doing nails now! I love the whole black and white look! If only I were as talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it so pretty and not as hit and miss as water marbling

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! I'd live to recreate this so... thans for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty and classy design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Absolutely gorgeous hun.. I love it..Your very creative hun..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it!
    it is really eye catching
    ^_^

    how is little geum,hun?
    im sure he is getting cuter everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This design is so classy! :) Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning nail designs!! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, this looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...