Sunday, October 17, 2010

"ANIMAL PRINT"

HI ladies! Was really busy lately with my both babies. My son already got home form the hospital and he continue staying home and taking medicine for a full recovery. So everything is ok right now hopefully:) Thank to all of you for prayers and best wishes! 

Also I didn't made any mani this week coz seriously have limited time for mself lol~ Anyways I was able to do another weekly challenge entry for Fab Nailarts. The theme for this week is "Animal Print". Click HERE to see all entries. I decided to create some tiger stripes on my nails :) because I  was born in the year of Tiger; kindda my sign :)

This is very simple to do nail art design. All what I did is just applyed bright yellow nail polish as main nail color, sponged neon orange on top of it. Made one thick stroke of black cracking nail polish in the middle and with two way nail art pen in black drew some kind of tiger stripes on both sides. Outlined cracked part with glitter silver nail polish and sealed the design with clear top coat. Done!

"TIGER STRIPES"

002 

POLISHES USED:
VoV Nail Cone in Silver Shoes
The Face Shop Long Lasting Top Coat

...my right hand...

005 

The Face Shop nail polish from Lovely Me:ex collection in YL702. Application in 2 coats. Very bright yellow color used as main color for "Tiger Stripes" mani.

The Face Shop 

Also recently i bought some new nail stuff for myself :) 2 nail polishes from The Face Shop and the lady gave me a make-up pouch for free. And more of Aritaum stuff, Two Way Nail Pen in White, yay! it's available there :) and another matte nail polish.

010

Thats it for now! thank u for looking! Have a great Sunday :)

21 comments:

  1. i love it,great concept.well done.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I love your nails and all the nail polishes you use ^^
    Congratulations, you are very nice XD
    Kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great mani hun..I love it..Absolutely creative as usual.. Can't wait to see your nail polish swatches..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The nail art doesn't look easy to me at all! You did a wonderful job!

    I will pray for your son's recovery. Hopefully he is on his way to full recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cool! my prayers go to your son

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty nail art!
    I am praying for your son's speedy recovery, I know he is better but let's hope to 101% better :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. the tiger stripes nails look fierce!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It reminds me so much of my university mascot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! That yellow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, these are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The tiger nails is so hot! :) Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. how original! i love how the crackle polish looks :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. those nails look so niceeee!!!!!
    very uniqueee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow you're soi talented with nail designs.. and make up :)) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing!~So talented to be able to do such great designs!

    ReplyDelete

LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...