Monday, September 20, 2010

Pink Starfall

Hey nail polish lovers! xoxo~
The other day I've got some nail glitters and today I had a chance to play with them. It is a traditional Korean holidays starts from tomorrow called Chusok and I do not want to get my nails look too bright. So I stopped on this nail design using pearl pink glitters, pink nail polish and some TheFaceShop nail stickers.
009
007

Here is a main pink color by d.te Celebrity. It is korean brand nail polish. Kindda like them a lot. I own only 3 different colors and all of them has a very nice payoff.

d.te nail polish in Real Pink. Application in 2 layers.

001
I found some new nail polishes in my local supermarket. Like the colors but didn't swatched them yet.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it! Thanx for looking!

17 comments:

  1. d.te nail polish look pretty! the color really comes off on your nails well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even really like pink but that milky pink is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the pink shade is super cute and pretty! i want that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that shade of pink is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! They are pink and so cute and look fresh! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet pink!

    Happy celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Nails, where did you get those polishes from?

    visit my blog and follow along with my journey
    http://boldnbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty~
    Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You changed your blog name no wonder I didn't recognize it..Hahah..I love your nail polish color hun..Absolutely gorgeous and girly..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohhh I love this color!
    In Italy it's very difficult to find this candy pink.
    Nice to meet u, I hope that u visit my site
    http://www.mademoisellecc.blogspot.com/
    See u soon
    XoXo
    Mademoiselle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanx everyone for nice comments :)

    @BoldNBeautiful Makeup, here in Korea those nail polishes are saling in beauty stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm drawn to that shade of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty pink. I love pinks and lavenders the most. :)
    Nice mani,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...