Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gorgeous Gold and Ruffian Mani

Seriously, this is such an amazing and gorgeous gold nail polish! It looks elegant and chic in any lighting! I bought this varnish by The Face Shop Face & It GL111 the other day and I am completely in love with it! It's a pedicure polish tho but who cares? I like it better on my nails :P 
Also I was bored of wearing this color flat for a few days and I added some fun details inspired by Scrangie's mani. With my clumsy hands it was very difficult to get such design on both of the hands.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
With one brown strip and 2 stripes.
Which one do you like more?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Guess how many nail polish coats I'm wearing?

Thants it! Thanx for looking!

15 comments:

  1. That gold color is gorgeous! I'm guessing 1-3 coats? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I love your notd hun..absolutely gorgeous..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very pretty! love the gold polish from The Face Shop!!! The design is just simple yet perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fabulous..and so elegant...well done sweety XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that gold.. it has that holiday feel

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the gold... prefect for summer/fall

    ReplyDelete
  7. They remind me of chocolate! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with THE GIRLIE BLOG! Haha! I TOTALLY <3 this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm loving this shade! i hope we have this here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for such sweet words :)

    @Pammy, nope lol~ there is a nail polish pie :P 2 coats of gold+layer of brown more 2 coats of gold and another layer of brown+2 coats of gold :8 yet base and top coat? lol~

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a beautiful sparkly shiny gold color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. mm the double stripes reminds me of ferrero rocher ;D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with sarah, it does remind me of ferrero rocher :D

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...