Friday, September 17, 2010

Glam Squares

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hey everyone! The other day when I swatched The Face Shop Face & It PP 404 I decided to add a bit more details to it. Just a few squares using The Face Shop Nail Dot Pen in White #1 and The Face Shop Nail Dot Pen In Black #2Also on top of that black and white shapes I added silver glitter lines using Silver Shoes nail polish by VoV and thin synthetic brush. And finished with a shimmer top coat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for today. Let me know what do you think? Hope you like the idea :) And have a great day!
Thanx for looking!

22 comments:

  1. Love the color combinations that you used hun..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the colors really popped out coz of the nice background.love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh so creative!! Looks really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. diamond pattern~ ellegant and I love the silvery sparkle ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! it look so classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! Such a nice twist to the plaid-type pattern :)

    <3 Winsley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grreat nails, original and gorgeous :)
    You are so creative honey :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so creative. Love it. A unique manicure,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, this is really pretty! You're really talented Anastacia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. u are a certified nail art artist!!! ur design always amazed me...

    ReplyDelete
  11. woow
    great


    my blog
    www.hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. geez! i wonder where you get all those ideas. great design,

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your designs are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, i really like this one ^^ !! super creative =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wish i could have that much patience to do my nails :P i'd only paint the fingers on the left hand b/c i'm right handed, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! I love the criss cross sparkle! I can never do mine like that~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this mani! Heheh this would suit very well with one of my skirts.. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...