Sunday, September 19, 2010

Eastern Style

Hey all!
When the girls from Fab Nailarts on Facebook invited me to take a part on weekly challenge I was very exciting. Because I am still absolutely new at this polishing deal, only 3 months or so and here is a great chance to be a part of such creative idea. Thank you so much Thriszha and Mae!
The theme for this week was "Anything Goes" and here is my entry ... Click HERE to see more awesome entries.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Seriously, I did my best! I really put efforts to it lol~ because I do not want to look awkward among all these nail artists :P
My mani is East style but in final it more looks like inspired by Chinese and such... Those are not a letters tho, kindda random lines.
Products used:
The Face Shop base and top coat
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Yes, here I holding my Korean shoes hahaha~
I was wear those nails for a few days and got a ton of compliments :)
Thats it! Thanks for looking!

15 comments:

  1. I love your nail polish color hun..No wonder a lot of people compliment about your nails..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so eastern! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for red color!!! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @-AnGiEpInK- , awe! thank you so much! i love that true red by tfs too :)

    @Dina (XYYan), thank you sweetie!

    @ning * star, yay!! thanx!

    @Elisa Lee, thanQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is sooo cute! that's really creative and the effect really is "anything goes" :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks so much anastacia for participating.. your design is one of my fav.. love it..

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks hun for participating on our weekly challenge.. we hope to see more nail designs from u on our weekly challenge!! i love the design u made and i would try to these design on my nails one day..have a great weekend.. again, thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bold design! I can see why this mani would get a lot of compliments! :-)

    Also, I tagged your blog for the Sunshine Award and the Happy 101 Award. Please visit this post to collect them http://www.playingwithpolish.com/2010/09/the-sunshine-award-and-the-happy-101-award/

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Askmewhats, thank you Nikki! Very do appreciate your opinion!

    @ART OF NAIL, awe! thank you for the love and inviting!

    @ThRiSzHa, Thank you sweetie! of course I'll do more entries!

    @Playing With Polish, Thank you a lot! And thanx for the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes it loooks very oriental! I'm in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. how fun! you're so creative :)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...