Monday, September 06, 2010

Dream Blue Water Marbling Nails

Hi all!~ The other day I picked up blue nail polish by Organic Farm. Those are brand Korean and I don't like them very much but when I saw this baby blue color and had to get it! Coz it looks so adorable! Isn't it?
Organic Farm in Dream Blue. Application in 2 coats.
Also I decided to try water marbling one more time. And still damn hate this absolutely messy deal! Even wrapping with a scotch tape was included. As my second color I used PP405 by The Face Shop. Anyways, gonna re-do them right now...
with a flash...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thats it! Thanx for looking!

21 comments:

  1. It looks great! Although the process is very messy. I tried it once when I was bored, but whenever I dropped my nailpolish into the water it would just become a film and i wouldn't be able to make patterns in it or the nail polish wouldn't spread out at all...maybe it's just the nailpolishes i have >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty!!! I've never tried marbling as I don't like the fuss but this looks super pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahhh..I love your mani tutorial.. Absolutely agree with you hun.. Organic Farm Baby Blue is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I like the plain blue color a lot. And the Marbleizing is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is beautiful sis!!! i love it..so clean water marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty colors! please post a tutorial if you're not so busy =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know, I just love buying baby clothes, I dont even care what I spend, its sooo worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the nails! You did a really good job on the water marbling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so pretty! I always fail on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nails are gorgeous. I don't have good nails for it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your nails look great. Jeez, you have a lot of patience in doing all these nail arts and so much creativity in you. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. like a deep turbulent ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need to try this marbling technique! :D So pretty~

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY GOSH!!! they are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. is that your nails ?i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Sheri amor, Yes! It's natural nails! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this has got to be my favorite color combo of water marbling, ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...