Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crazy Turquoise

HI all!
Yesterday I changed my mani because really wanted to try out this nail polish combi. Anyways, I tried to make a stamping nail design but I really need to practice a lot in placing and and be as accurate as possible! But I can say that stamping kit which I've got from swap with ThRiSzHa works much easier and better then The Face Shop stamps.
This is my new nail polish I found in Aritaum store called Crazy Green. Also I layered it with a turquoise glitter nail polish (I think it's a small pieces of foil) and for stamping used TFS Nail Talk in BK901. Shimmer top coat makes the black flowers a bit blurry but it looks sparkly and gorgeous on sunlight tho :P 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Aritaum nail polish in Crazy Green #54. 2 coats. I love this nail polish by far! Definatelly lemming for more bright colors! I saw bright blue, canary yellow and a ton of matte polishes there, yay! very exciting to get them.
Sunlight washes off a bit of color... It's much brighter in real.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also I finally found thin art brush tip nail pen which. It was only in black, but anyways I have to try out it as well. I wish here in Korea will be more developed for nail art products like nail art stamps and all that stuff!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And finally before I took off my cracked polish I decided to put some Hello Kitty on and see how it works. And I found that all VoV nail polishes that I have works pretty nice for stamping :) For this images I just used regular white nail polish by VoV Chamon.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And thats all for now. Also if you have any questions feel free to ask them and please check out FAQ. I added some answers on your questions lately.
Thank u for looking! Have a great day!

31 comments:

  1. turquoise looks really pretty and the Hello Kitty stamp is super gorgeous!

    Too bad, I won't be able to meet up with you in Seoul, I'm there this Saturday until the 6th :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. W0W!! Love the turquoise nail polish..As usual love your mani tutorial..^_^.. Where did you get that nail pen?..Over here is very hard to find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. thats really gorgeous.. oh yeh i agree stamp kit is much easy to use than the TFS.. lol.. just let me know if theres any image plates u like to have...i would love to send it to u.. via mail..LOL!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. or ill send u some fauxnad "konad like" image plates.. u know where to contact me.. XD I havent post ur package to me yet for I have so many stuffs that I havent post it yet and its really late post..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg, u're having such a beautiful health nails XD~~~ and I love how you did your nails. awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  6. woah!
    you create such creative nail designs <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. oppss.. i forgot did u use the crystal teal flakes on this mani?? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Askmewhats, awe! i really wish i can meet you :(

    @-AnGiEpInK-, i bought it in local beauty store called ARITAUM

    @ThRiSzHa, you are so sweet!!! yup, i used that polish on top of crazy green and love it!!

    @김혜린, 고마워요 ^^

    @Silkybow, thank u!!!

    @Crystal, thank u :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colour turquoise. It's such a beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty!!!! The green nails against the orange background! Makes me so happy to see such bright colors when it's so grey here.......

    And Hello Kitty!! Gotta love Hello Kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. so lovely!!! the turquoise is just amazing!! keep it up^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is soooooo nice
    i love the hibiscus too~

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty... i think this is my most favorite nailart that you did

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so pretty! I love the art so much!
    www.nailgalore.my

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't seen your blog in such a long time! I've seen a few news feeds on my facebook for your nails, but didn't realize that you changed your blog to "nail story" How cool! :D

    I'm loving those glittery nails with the flowers on them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the Hello Kitty is my fave out of all the nail arts you did. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that turquoise is beautiul and the designs so pretty and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, both very nice. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  19. those blues are gorgeousssssssss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the HK stamp! its so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. nohh perfect a turquesa.. E Makeup??

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I love the hello kitty nails! U r so talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. great nails! great colour!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG, I love the cracked Hello Kitty nails!!! So cute!

    XOXO

    Michelle
    hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. hello kitty!!!! pretty designs as usual

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the first one!
    it really looks like it is sparkling & opal-like!
    ^_^

    ps:
    actually i never realized that the weekly challenge's theme is black & white. I was just surprised when Sis Elsa said that i ought to enter the competition for fun & said that the theme is indeed black & white!
    what a coincidence!
    if i knew that i would be joining the contest i should have made it neater. hahaha!
    but anyway, i have already posted it so i guess i can't do anything about it anymore.
    hehe

    hope you are enjoying your friday,hun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. your green nails look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. woah...those r juz awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love both of the designs. The turquoise looks really pretty~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time and posting a comment~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...