Monday, September 27, 2010

Cracking Nails

Hey Lovelies! Finally all holidays finished and my life back to normal lol~
Recently I did a nail polish swap with ThRiSzHa and she sent me this black cracking nail polish. Seriously, this is 3rd time I've tried to put it on :P But thanx to ThRiSzHa, she taught me how to apply it correctly. For the main color I used another nail color from this swap Allue in Neon Orange.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here is more things from Thriszha. Yay! Thank u so much! I am so exciting because I've got my very first Hello Kitty stamping kit, can't wait to play with it. Also water decals, nail stickers and nail stones are so adorable! And she sent me a small container of i.d. bare minerals but I forgot to get picture of it :(
Look at these goodies, yay!..
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Thats it for now! Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. I love the crackling effect! I wish I could find some of that nailpolish where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lots of goodies.... love the crack polish on you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the crackling effect is gorgeous! Looks like you're ready for Halloween with the black and orange shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah real different, & bold =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cool :D perfect mani for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanna try crackling polishes! you're nails look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!!..Great swap!!..I love it hun especially the cracking nail polish.. I will email you when I'm ready for our swap..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay!! finally u already tried the krack polish.. those nails are really awesome for Halloween!..ohh.. that teal flakies is not china polish.. i bought it in abu dhabi..it really doesnt have name..theyre good in layering...
    btw, dont forget to remove the plastic film on the HK image plate before u use...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those cracking nails look pretty. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh that cracking polish looks awesome!
    Barry M have just bought a new range of cracking polishes out and I've never really seen it before so I'm glad you posted about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oi, adoro seu blog, é lindo... Fiquei muito feliz or você seguir meu blog... Beijos... e Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that one looks awesome...luv the blak:-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those cracking nails look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lots of goodies! Lucky you! :D
    Loving that nail polish, I just ordered one similar from Barry M , a UK brand. Will do a post on it when it comes :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the crackling polish- I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, that is really a beautiful nail crack art!

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun swap! The cracking nails look so cool :)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...