Saturday, September 04, 2010

Cherry Nails

Nice weekend beauty world!
Another mani for today! Played with some bright colors.
For these nails I used:
~VoV Chamon in White
Very simple to do this nail design! Just take a sponge and apply all these colors to each other in a diagonal direction. Put some fruity stickers on and seal the deal with your shimmer top coat. Done!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Also yesterday I've bought a beautiful blue nail polish, will post that later. Thats it! Thanks for looking!

18 comments:

  1. cute mani..I love it.. I love the colors combination that you used..=)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! so fresh and clean looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. super pretty! I love this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! and the colors are so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cherry nails are really super cute! And they're pink too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! So cute!

    ♥ Milk

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh these are so dreamy and cute... i love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. always love your nail art you do! they're all so creative and beautiful.

    as for when i'm due... i have another month left. can't wait. it feels like it's been FOREVER that i've been pregnant. lol i'm just ready for it to be over and for her to come. how's your newest one doing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! thisd is really awesome.. i love it so much.. well done

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely design once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!


    I'm your new followers.


    http://ojedelisi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! This is my favourite! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute :))

    ı am your new followers.

    http://hayallergercekolsa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have such cute nail design ideas :)

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...