Sunday, August 08, 2010

Twilight Time

Hello manicure fans! How is your weekend goes? I have extreemly little time right now!
Today I decided to change my mani for another next week because I had a very huge chipped tip on my ring finger. So I couldn't see that horridness anymore and here we go...
I created some kind of twilight for this time. And it looks much better in real time. Because of not right lighting I can't show you all the beautiful-ness of this design.

But anyways, for this nail art I used:
A random sponge
A thin synthetic brush
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, this is a sponge technique again! I just in love with final "non-flat" effect.
Why Twilight? It's just how I personaly feel it. Just my own inspiration of it.

How to get these nails:
1. Apply base coat
2. Apply silver nail polish as a main color and wait until it completely dry
3. With a sponge apply black nail polish on 2/3 of nail plate
4. Apply the same silver on 1/2 of nail plate
5. Apply the same black on tips of your nails
6. Draw a diagonal lines with glitter silver nail polish
7. Apply butterfly stickers or whatever else you like
8. Set all the design with a shimmer top coat.
All those glitters reflecting the sun light and this nail art looks kind of blurry :( But it's totally cooler on the nails!
Hope you'll try it :) And let me know what do you think? Love to hear your opinion!

29 comments:

  1. this is soooo gorgeous!!!!! it looks so elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the most beautiful designs I have ever seen. I want to do this as an eye look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks wonderful.

    xx
    Chrissy

    P.S. Congrats on the birth of your son. I know I am late. Hope the little guy is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous butterflies on your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks beautiful! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWZA! I wish I could so this, it's beautiful :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nails, they are so beautiful and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is very beautiful... love it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mimi, thank you so much!

    vanity-fashionista, thank you!

    Padmita, thank you! This is a great idea!

    Chrissy, thank you a lot!

    Askmewhats, I like those stickers too :)

    Chelle, thanx!

    CarmenSays, thank you! You should try this one day. It's not as hard to do as it seems ;)

    Dina (XYYan), thank you sweetie!

    nihrida, thank you so much!

    beautifulwithbrains, thank you!

    Gaby, thanQ :D

    Maria Elizabeth, awe! thank you so much!

    Miss Ka, thanks for the love :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops..i have given my comment for this post on your other post..anyway...i love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it, just gorgeous! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, I love it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thank u babe! your nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous, i'm loving the color and details~!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely nail design! i really like the butterflies you added too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Rakhshanda, thanx for the love!

    @lillo, thank you!

    @Jonna, thank you!

    @Silkybow, thank you so much!

    @Tinja, thank you :)

    @amynaree, thank you :D

    @mayaari, thank you! i love those stickers too :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. that is soo pretty! you are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. really beautiful nails, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my. Those nails are gorgeous! :P

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeoussssss nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous nail tutorial as usual..I love it hun..Your very talented..

    ReplyDelete
  23. @♥ Starryxuan, thank you so much!

    @Nic Nic, thank you!!!

    @Pammy, awe! thanQ!

    @izumi, thank you, Sarah!!!

    @-AnGiEpInK- thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  24. woow you are really good!

    http://lovesljd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...