Hello manicure fans! How is your weekend goes? I have extreemly little time right now!
Today I decided to change my mani for another next week because I had a very huge chipped tip on my ring finger. So I couldn't see that horridness anymore and here we go...
I created some kind of twilight for this time. And it looks much better in real time. Because of not right lighting I can't show you all the beautiful-ness of this design.
But anyways, for this nail art I used:
A random sponge
A thin synthetic brush
Yes, this is a sponge technique again! I just in love with final "non-flat" effect.
Why Twilight? It's just how I personaly feel it. Just my own inspiration of it.
How to get these nails:
1. Apply base coat
2. Apply silver nail polish as a main color and wait until it completely dry
3. With a sponge apply black nail polish on 2/3 of nail plate
4. Apply the same silver on 1/2 of nail plate
5. Apply the same black on tips of your nails
6. Draw a diagonal lines with glitter silver nail polish
7. Apply butterfly stickers or whatever else you like
8. Set all the design with a shimmer top coat.
All those glitters reflecting the sun light and this nail art looks kind of blurry :( But it's totally cooler on the nails!
Hope you'll try it :) And let me know what do you think? Love to hear your opinion!