Monday, August 02, 2010

Polka Dot Nail Tips

Hey everyone! How do you doing in such hot weather? As for me I'm melting and truely wish this stupid summer finish!
Anyways, today I had a chance to change my mani. My son finally went to school after summer holidays and my hubby had the last day of his vacation. So, he looked after little Heum during my favourite ritual.
Also, as some of you asked to make a tutorials for nail designs I didn't, sorry for that! Really wish I do but don't have a lot of extra time and I'll try to create some as possible. As well as didn't got much pictures of this nail design because it is so sooo hot and wet weather, I can't stay for a long time out there :( Feels like I miss the air :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is just a regular french nail tips because I read Dina's blog post today and she did a french tips with O.P.I. in Rosy Mistletoe-Sies; so I decided too :P
How to get these nails:
1. Apply base coat.
2. Make purple french nail tips.
3. Draw white dots on nail tips.
4. Apply some nail stickers.
5. Finish with a shimmer top coat.
If you don't have stickers like this, you can use what you have. Also you can create the same look with a regular nail bling-bling stones
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I used:
The Face Shop base coat + Face & It shimmer top coat
The Face Shop Nail Talk nail polish in PP 408
The Face Shop nail stickers #17
The Face Shop Nail Dot Pen in White #1 (click here to see more options in using the Nail Dot Pen)
Let me know what do you think?
What mani do you like for summer time?

P.S. This is not my very first blog update! Since I've lost most part of my pictures on Google Picasa album I deleted failed update :(((

25 comments:

  1. omg that's soooooo cute :) i LOVE it :))

    -mimi
    http://lacklusterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Very cute!♥ Agnes of Pinkbox Makeup did something similar recently too! I want to try doing this too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, cute and original, love it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely mani!

    beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's raining everyday at here instead! I don't really like it though :(.
    Aww, thank you so much for mentioning me on this post, I feel really honored :). And thanks for the tutorial too, I'm going to try this nail tips design next :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so cute! I must try this after I grow out my nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww, that's so cute. I like the light purple shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are very dainty nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its so cute! now i'm loving polka dots nails! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty! I love how dainty and sweet it came out! Lovely combination

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! You have really pretty nails. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO cute! btw i love your new layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww this is the cutest nail design!!! and seem so easy to do :) thanks for the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!! pretty awesome!! thanks for all ur comments!! xoxo!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your nails look lovely. I still don't know how to do french nail tip.

    Waa! Summer's over here in the Philippines. We're having rainy season and I hate how it rains every afternoon. :(

    Lots of love,

    ReplyDelete
  17. i absolutely love this nail look! super cute :D too bad it's so humid!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute!!! i love how quaint it is! so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just came all the way to the end of your blog =). I love your nails, I could watch them all day =). I'm really sad that you lost some of your pictures. I bet they were amazing.
    Your nail story is great, I wish my nails were so long to. I will try to follow some of the this I real along your blog, I hope a succeed =).

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...