Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Berry Blossom Nails

Hello lovelies! Right now I'm very tired and absolutely out of any energy. Sorry for bring negative mood... Just a quick update: a few days ago huge kitchen chair fell on my foot finger (because of my stupid reason). It still hurts. Didn't broke the finger but it so hurts, like really hurts! Can't walking and even pull any shoes on :( Because of that I didn't update my blog as it used to be and feels no inspiration at all... But I did my nails today and here it is. Nothing special and creative. Only one nail color and nail stickers on :P I used Nail Design Glitter Sticker in Berry Blossom #03 by Skin Food and nail polish by The Face Shop Face & It Hologram Nails in PP 401.
Those stickers with a little bit of pink tint to them. It is matching with my main nail color because of the pink stones as well. But looks like very unsuitable on the pictures :O
Will be MIA for some time. Gonna wait for full recovery of my finger...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Face Shop stamping art designs
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sponge Bob inspired nails. Used The Face Shop soft stamp.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

19 comments:

  1. gorgeous as usual!!!! they look soooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nail sticker and nail color..^_^..Simple but cute.. Aww..I'm sorry to hear that hun..Get well soon..I'll pray for you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, really girly :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nails~~
    I've just received a bunch of nail art gems and stickers and this has given me inspiration :)
    Hope you toe gets better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely nails. I hope your foot heals in time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anastacia! i love your nails! you did a great job^^ aww,get well soon! take care too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry about your toes! I hope you'll feel better soon!
    Pretty Nails nonetheless :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nastia, kak dila? Kak palets?

    Take care, ok, sweetie?

    Tseluyu tebya i malchyky...

    ReplyDelete
  9. hOW CUTEEE! i love your nails!! so sorry about your toe :( i hope it gets better soon. go to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. get better for your toes.

    Love your cute nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your toes feel better! You always have pretty nail designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi gal,

    hasnt chat with you for a while! pretty nails you did... i need more practice on konad and even stickers too...

    ReplyDelete
  13. your nails are super pretty! it's amazing you can wear many different designs in such a short time, im so lazy with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hihi..aw thanks hun for the comment..lol its been a long time..how are u? and love love love yr nails..i wish i had long nails..lol but they always chip when or if they are to long..lol looking forward of updates..love amanda^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. ur nails are so lovely.. ohh oh.. so sad about on what happened to ur toes.. hope u feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh dear, please go see a doctor if your toe continue to hurt!!

    I love your NOTDs, they are so bright and cheery =D

    ReplyDelete

I do check every single comment before publishing, please NO SPAM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...