I got package with Born Pretty image plates the other day and I really like all the designs. But I can already say that quite a few of the images are kind of small in comparison to other stamping plate brands. I will make stamping nail art with each plate and see how they really works.
Have you got your BPS plates? How do you like them? Which one is your favourite?
I already have played with one image plate. I did pastel gradient background with butterfly print on top.
HOW TO DIY THIS NAIL DESIGN:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails and provide smooth surface for following nail polish application. As always~
2. Apply basic white polish as main background to make pastel colors pop.
3. Randomly sponge pink, yellow, lilac and blue pastel polishes on top of each nail.
4. Apply a top coat (regular or shimmer it is up to you).
5. Stamp butterfly pattern from Born Pretty i.p. 07.
6. Apply colorful graffiti polish to the pinky and index finger.
7. Add a few neon studs to the cuticle line to create some color accent.
8. Seal everything with a good layer of top coat.
Hope you like this design and give it a try :)
Which plate should I use next?
Born Pretty image plate in #07 I used for this nail art. Click HERE to see more info about this product. Very detailed designs I should say and all of them graved very nicely! And it is slightly different then it showed on the web-store. Mine has 2 additional snowflakes on the sides. But so far I truely like this plate, it has beautiful designs also great for DIY stamping decals.
This product was sent from Born Pretty store.
10% OFF coupon code: AUL91.
I do not affiliate to the company!