HeLLo everyone! Hope you all have a great weekend! Today I want to share the only nail art for this week which I just did. Instead of cleaning and washing I usually do every Sunday morning I sat down and changed my mani.
HOW TO GET THIS NAIL ART DONE:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails and provide smooth surface for nail polish application.
2. Apply basic black polish to all of the nails and only on the half of the nail on middle and ring fingers. Just to create a simple accent.
3. Apply matte top coat for easier acrylic application.
4. To make acrylic colors pop on black polish mix them with white color. So did I, I mixed orange paint with white acrylic as well as yellow with white.
5. With small flat nail art brush I made one-stroke technique to get those half-flowers done.
6. Added small gold hexgons in the center of each flower.
7. Randomly applied gold glitter polish.
8. Apply top coat to protect the design.
Thats it for this weekly beauty update. Hope you like this nail art and give it a try.
Thank you very much for taking time and stopping by~
Have a polished day!